Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Studies
An Honours concentration in Business Administration provides an opportunity for BBA students to pursue advanced studies in Business. It is available to students with a strong academic background who intend to continue studies who intend to pursue a career where research experience would be of value.
A total of 60 Credit Hours is required for the BBA Honours. In addition to the requirements of the regular BBA, Honours students must complete Honours Thesis (tri semester hours). This thesis would normally be completed in the semester following Business Research. A committee of three faculty members, including the supervisors, will review the Honours thesis. The oral examination conducted by the committee will also be included in the evaluation process. A minimum average of 75% must be maintained to remain in the Honours program.
A candidate may be admitted into the Degree program through:
- Approved/accredited Diploma OR
- Equivalent with 3 years working experience in the related field; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Senate.
This applies to candidates who are:
- At least 21 years old on 1st January of the year of application; AND
- Poses relevant working experience; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by eh AeU Senate.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree is a 18 months degree consisting of 60 Credit Hours.
|Communication and Profiling|
|Principles of Marketing|
|Accounting for Management|
|French Language for Business|
|Human Resource Management|
|Financial Business Planning|
|Marketing Research project|